Sunday 11 May 2014

Spring Favourites 2014


Beauty: I first tried La Roche-Posay a couple of years ago and have loved it ever since. Since it is quite pricey I haven't bought it regularly, but this month I treated myself to both the moisturiser (green to counteract redness) and the face wash. This French brand still doesn't disappoint!

Reads: This month I have been reading Neil MacGregor and absolutely adore his style. MacGregor is a historian who writes books based around historical objects. I'm currently reading Shakespeare's Restless World, which focuses on Shakespearean/Elizabethan London, and am looking forward to the epicly named A History of the World in 100 Objects.

Eats: In a vain attempt at eating a healthier, vegan-centered diet I have been trying different Nakd bars. They are compressed fruit/nut snack bars and are 100% vegan and additive free.

Entertainment: Who doesn't like a good 90's rom-com? Okay, so a fair few people, but I'm one to admit that I find them a great tonic to a difficult day. With a 90's soundtrack, 90's clothes, and an American high school romance based on Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew (sticking with the Shakespearean theme here)starring HEATH LEDGER of course, 10 Things I Hate About You is on my Amazon wish list!

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment