Monday 16 September 2013

Makeup Monday: Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser review


Hello there! Today is a Makeup Monday and as the weather is turning I thought it would be appropriate to review the moisturiser that I've been testing for a week. As August/September brings changeable hot/cold days, the temperature change can take a toll on our skin so it's vitally important to keep it nourished for autumn. I bought this Simple moisturiser as I needed one for when I wanted a lighter formula moisturiser for the morning. So far the effects, like the Simple face wash above, which I have reviewed previously, seem very good. My skin looks visibly better and I like the zinc and chamomile ingredients. I do however have dry skin and I'm still not sure that it's entirely right for me. Although there are times when even I need a light moisturiser, I think this might be too light. What do you think? The jury's still out for me.

Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser can be found in Boots for £4.99 (or less during promotions)

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment