Monday 9 September 2013

Makeup Monday: Nivea and Simple Skincare Haul


Hello there on a wet Monday morning (the kind where you want to hide under your duvet)! Some of you might be thinking that I've been slacking on my posts and the truth is that I just haven't bought much recently. I try to blog 2-3 times a week when I really feel strongly about a subject or product and want to produce high quality, informative and entertaining content for you, so keep your eyes peeled because I'm not going anywhere!

Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream (50ml) Dry and Sensitive Skin - I use this on hot and sunny days because its SPF 25 protects against sun damage and ageing, even the hidden kind. Great for sensitive skin, although I find it on the oily side.

Nivea Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream for All Skin Types - Perfect for all skin types. A rich texture that 'turns over' your skin at night.


Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash - A really great face wash, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin, but definitively for all skin types.
Why not check out my previous blog post review:
http://cupcakesandcosmeticsbyclare.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/how-to-clear-hormonal-dry-skin-simple.html

Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser - Use on days when you need a lighter formula moisturiser! I still need to test this one out more but may blog about it soon.

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment