Saturday 24 August 2013

How To Clear Hormonal Dry Skin: Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash Review


Most people with oily skin, breakouts or acne say that they would kill for dry skin as it's generally accepted that it's easier to manage. However, as I found out recently dry skin really does need treating and managing as much as oily skin. I have dry skin and as much as it is usually pretty spotless, come that time of the month the inevitable happens and my skin is a mess.

This gets even worse with stress, so last week I started testing Simple's Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash at night. In three days my skin was almost clear! I'm not sure I can claim a miracle, but alongside drinking more water, a face cloth and eating cleaner this face wash is a must have high street beauty find.

A translucent, white formula that foams when used with water creates a satisfying face wash and really clears breakouts. I personally love Simple's natural and basic ingredients as well as their philosophy. I would definately recommend anyone try this and even agree with the statement 'results from Day 1'!

Carpe Diem xx


No comments:

Post a Comment