Monday 22 July 2013

What's In My Shower: Wetroom Edition, The Little Bubble Co. and More


So welcome to my first ever What's In My Shower Post. I don't actually have a bath in my house, but a wetroom and shower. So here's what I've been using in the heat wave to stay cool when a hot shower is the last thing you want!:

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo (and Conditioner), £5.49
The Little Bubble Co. Coconut Creme A Very Quiet Bath and Shower Gel, £2.99
Radox Moisturise Shower Gel
Korres Japanese Rose Shower Gel, £8.00

Ok, three shower gels is excessive for anyone, but I like to alternate and review different brands! In terms of quality and long lasting moisturising, I definately feel happier with the more natural ingredients and higher quality of the Korres shower gel, plus it smells amazing!

 

The Little Bubble Company Coconut Creme products both smell and feel so amazing that I've also been loving their hand wash (very lovely!). Not only super moisturising but leaves your hands smelling of coconut for a couple of hours - what more could you ask for (unless you hate coconut that is)?

The Little Bubble Co. A Very Lovely Hand Wash, £2.99

I hope you're all staying cool and enjoying my daily blogs!

Carpe Diem xx


No comments:

Post a Comment