Sunday 28 July 2013

Thought For Your Day: None Go So Far....Living Like Cromwell


"None rises so high as he who knows whither he is going" - Oliver Cromwell

Excuse the diversion and I hope you'll enjoy a little Sunday morning inspiration/motivation. I heard this quote, supposedly from Cromwell, the other day and the more I thought about it the more I liked it. At first you might get lost in the old language, but what it essentially means is that those who don't have a long term plan or goal are likely to 'go further' than those who do. So take from this what you will, but I  take comfort in the idea that living life in the moment, enjoying little adventures and grabbing opportunity with both hands is better than worrying about a future that hasn't happened.

Happy Sunday!

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment