Wednesday 3 July 2013

(Re)organisation Series: Hairy Cable and Cord Storage



I'm pretty sure anyone who lives in the modern world and not in a cave has got the cord/cable problem. There's so many of them, where do I keep them, how do I store them, how do I pack them on the move? Well that's been my problem. Travelling a fair bit over the past three years and chucking a pile identical black USB cables on top of my suitcase pile was not safe, so now I pack them in a designated case.
Individual cables are folded and tidied with different coloured elastic bands and I bought this plush-lined Case Logic Sat-Nav case from Amazon, to store the four cables I use the most on the go. 
Hope you enjoy my new organisation series as I clear out/declutter/reorganise my room :)


Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment