Monday 1 July 2013

Makeup Monday: Models Own Make-Up Blending Sponges Review




So the Models Own blending sponges have been in my in-tray for a while, waiting to be tested. I've now tried them out four or five times and can say I'm almost fully converted from my makeup brush ways. I love the simplicity of applying BB Cream, so using a beauty blending sponge to apply foundation has been genius. Provides even coverage, using the wider end for larger areas such as cheeks and the small end for eyes, nose and hairline areas. They can even be used for bronzer and blusher, although I haven't been that adventurous yet. I'd definately recommend these, although they have an odd scent and the price is a bit steep for two sponges.

I'm definately keen to try more beauty blenders and they're especially useful for travelling when you might not be able to clean makeup off your hands so easily. Which ones have you tried?

Models Own Make-Up Blending Sponges, £8 for two, Boots

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment