Thursday 27 June 2013

Fashion Thursday: Impulse Buyer or Savvy Saver?


Are you an impulse shopper? Do you amble around shops waiting for inspiration to hit, knowing that even though you haven't intentionally planned to spend any money, somehow you will spend more than you should? A classic impulse buyer with a bulging wardrobe?
This is a note to all 'organised' wardrobe mistresses. I've often been described as organised in other parts of my life, and so when shopping I am also (usually!). So this post is dedicated to my what I need/want next time I go shopping list, which gets more extensive the poorer I get and the more time that elapses.

What's your style? 

Carpe Diem xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't think impulse shopper and savvy shopper are necessarily mutually exclusive! I'm mostly someone who (over) plans when I shop, but I also succumb to an impulse purchase every once in a while, too. I totally get what you mean about no money meaning more clothes needed!

    Amy

    http://chalkdustandhighheels.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was definately stereotyping and everyone is pretty much both!

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete