Wednesday 15 August 2012

August Empties: Beauty Products I've Used Up


Dove Summer Glow: I love this gradual self-tanner but stupidly bought the one for normal to dark skin  when I should have got light to normal! Definately won't repurchase that one.

Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash: A nice oil balancing exfoliator and face wash with witch hazel. However, I'm trying out other one's and won't repurchase soon.

Aussie Limited Edition Take The Heat Leave-In Spray: Great spray and works well, like the other Aussie products I've tried. However, also trying other brands such as John Frieda.

Olay Essentials Complete Care Plus Light Moisturising Cream: I've loved this tinted moisturiser for ages but recently felt that it's starting to give me spots. I have sensitive skin and think there must be an ingredient in this that is irritating it. Not for sensitive skin!

MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara: Love this mascara, which really does give the effect of false lashes; perfect for someone like me who doesn't like the hassle of putting them on! Repurchasing in waterproof :)

Vaseline Rose and Almond Oil Lip Therapy: Loved Vaseline as an essential forever, but I do think they gradually dry your lips out so I'm weening myself off it!

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes: Great for sensitive skin and good makeup removers.

Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment