Saturday 23 June 2012

Teen Essentials: Best Budget Beauty Buys (High Street/Drugstore)


I've narrowed down my makeup collection to what I consider the best high street starter kit for teens and students - or anyone who is just on a budget - to this:
(1) Best lipstick: Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick (180 Vintage Pink) - My favourite all-time lipstick, brilliant for paler skin tones
(2) Best lip gloss: Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lipgloss (160 Stay My Rose) - Great basic clear gloss
(3) Best lip balm: Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - A nice slighty minty flavour
(4) Best foundation: Maybelline New York Dream Creamy Foundation (04 Light Porcelain) - Works best on drier and paler skin
(5) Best blush: Rimmel London Powder Blush (004 Pink Rose) - Beautiful rosy glow effect!
(6) Best concealer: Collection 2000 16-hour wear Lasting Perfection Concealer (2 Light) - Easy application and long-lasting coverage
(7) Best mascara: Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara (Blackest Black) - Perfect day-wear black my-eyelashes-but-better mascara


What are your essential high street beauty products?
Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment