Friday 22 June 2012

Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!

Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!


GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? Dior J'adore Dior perfume - I love high street makeup but perfume just has to smell amazing and last a long time
WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? Foundation - I find it difficult to settle on one that matches my skin tone and isn't too drying or powdery looking
GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? The Body Shop Papaya Body Butter
SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? Definately nail polish - I'm just too lazy to keep them perfectly polished all the time!
PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? Bronzer! I like Bourjois
LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Confidence, a GSOH...
ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? Perfume!


I tag everyone!
Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment